HoneyBee Baby Co Supported Schools of Learning
Montessori Early Learning Skills
- Promotes movement, emotional control and math patterns.
- Encourages young learners need to create order.
- Fosters interest in small objects and vocabulary.
- Supports hands-on learning with physical sensation of letters, numbers and shapes.
- Utilizes music to stimulate cognitive learning.
Reggio Emilia Learning Skills
- Supports the school’s student-driven style.
- Offers the freedom to express and explore ideas using movement, active listening, and hands-on activities.
Waldorf Early Learning Skills
- Incorporates a self-driven learning style
- Builds a passion for education through artistic activities in academic subjects.
- Lessons are experiential, not just studied, and encourage your student’s creativity, independence, and deep understanding as they explore.
High Scope Early Learning Skills
- Brings the act of play front and center for all learning.
- Teachers encourage development, problem-solving tactics, and conflict-resolution skills by acting as a play partner through hands-on projects.
Bank Street Early Learning Skills
- Incorporates the intellectual and emotional changes that occur at each age with every lesson.
- Uses an interdisciplinary approach so students engage in education in a meaningful, emotional way.
- A collection of like-minded parents that work together to create curriculum for their children.
- Keeps the parents in the loop with their child’s education and development and helps build a sense of community.
STEM Early Learning Skills
- Promotes early academic success by exposing young students to early math and science.
- Observing and interacting with the environment through play.
- Uses problem solving and persevering skills to build a foundation for engineering.